- University Medical Center Of Princeton At Plainsboro
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asima Arslan MD
Dr. Asima Arslan, MD is a doctor primarily located in Plainsboro, NJ. They have 20 years of experience. Their specialties include Hematology, Pathologist.
Dr. Asima Arslan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Asima Arslan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Asima Arslan
Dr. Arslan graduated from the King Edward Medical University in 2000. Dr. Arslan works in Plainsboro, NJ and specializes in Hematology and Pathologist. Dr. Arslan is affiliated with University Medical Center Of Princeton At Plainsboro.