Dr. Asit M Mehta Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Asit M Mehta?

Dr. didn't seem to care at all about why I was there

Dr. Metha had no interest in looking at my symptoms, but was only interested in scheduling the procedure. Office visit took 2 minutes, then he charged me $300 for that. After the procedure, he left a voice mail with no number to contact him back at... once I tracked down a number, he failed to return any of my calls. When asked if my symptoms/results of procedure were conclusive of the condition previously discussed, he said no. I asked what I should do from this point forward, and he shrugged and said I don't know. Horrible doctor and not knowledgeable at all on gastrointestinal conditions!