Dr. Aslam A Jivani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aslam A Jivani?

very good dr and staff.

Dr. Jivani is knowledgeable, caring, listens to my concerns. However, the office staff needs to improve knowledge, client relation and professionalism. One receptionist was on the phone taking personal calls while patients had to wait for her. His technical assistant lacked knowledge, for example, she was not sure about how a new equipment was to be used and gave incorrect information. (This was on an equipment I was to take home.) My healthcare background came in handy as I read the attached instructions at home and able to make it work. I would recommend Dr. Jivani to others because he is a knowledgeable, compassionate doctor with good client-physician communication/relation. I was referred to him by other healthcare professionals who are his clients.

Dr. Jivani is a very good doctor, and he cares about his patients. He has a excellent bedside manner.

One of Queens best Doctors

When my friend suggested that I see Dr.Jivani I was a little uneasy when I first got there but when he spoke to me I felt like wow this doctor was a well spoken professional and also he had a very splendid bed side manner and right away did what he needed for both of us to do.