Dr. Asma A Dilawari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asma A Dilawari?

Dr Dilawari is an amazing doctor. She is very kind and patient and goes above and beyond for the care of all her patients! I would recommend her to my own family and friends.

excellent service

Lucky

I first saw Dr. Dilawari when I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer four months ago. As a terminally ill cancer patient, and a caretaker of a cancer patient, I could not have asked for a better physician. She was kind, patient, and took the time to explain things to us in a way we could understand – she was straightforward and helpful, even when she was not in the office. She did not pressure us, she gave us the opportunity to make informed decisions vs. being treated like a rat in a lab (like my previous doctor). I wish every cancer patient could have a physician like Dr. Dilawari.

Terrible.

I would very honestly tell anyone who has an appointment with this doctor to cancel and reschedule with a new hematologist. She very much mishandled my case, and the result left me very emotionally scarred and very sick with a newborn at home. I thank God I had the sense to seek a second opinion, it saved my life.