Dr. Asma Fischer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Asma Fischer?

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr. Fischer is very knowledgeable and also very, very thorough. I appreciate her ideas about diet and vitamins instead of always medication. She has been a great help to our family.

Mother Approved

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I am a medical snob. It's true. When it comes to the welfare of my children I am only willing to take them to the very best. The first seizure my daughter had rocked my world. I quickly knew we needed a specialist and took her to the best neurologist in Atlanta. I have always been willing to travel for exceptional healthcare. You can only imagine my surprise when I repeatedly found that Dr. Asma Fischer is one of the best in the southeastern United States and she is in my back yard. It was a Godsend! That was 9 years ago and Dr. Fischer has successfully treated both Mays on and daughter through very difficult cases. I have referred so many mother who, like me, needed only the best. I give her my highest praise and endorsement. You can't do better than Dr. Fischer!

medical assistant

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dont go there if you or your child plan on seeing another Doctor when they turn 18, because she will not give up medical records, unless you file a complaint with the medical board and even then she takes her time to deliver....smh, rude!

EXCELLENT.

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Dr. Fischer was very professional with us. I have to say that I was treated with respect and she did a wonderful job in attending to our medical needs. I found her very, very kind. It is a shame others found themselves interpreting their experiences otherwise. I would recommend her medical help to anyone. She is a very, very generous, kind, intelligent doctor. Highly recommended.

Posted on September 24th, 2015