Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Asma Niaz
Asma Niaz is a Doctor primarily located in Schenectady, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Niaz is as sweet as can be. She is reassuring and wonderful in her manner, however, her office staff seems rather bumbling, her nurse is rude, and the wait time is terrible. On top of all this, I've been back to her office a few times, have had several tests at a hospital, and I still don't have a real clear sense of what my problem is! They told me they were going to schedule a D and C, and then I found out it was laproscopic surgery. What's up with that? I am changing doctors just because I need an office that communicates clearly and efficiently!
I am 14 weeks pregnant and after my most recent visit to the office I decided it was time for a change. I waited in the waiting room for at least 40 minutes every time I went, and when I finally got into the examining room the doctor wouldn't spend more than 2-3 minutes with me. The last time I was there she actually began walking out of the room while I was trying to ask her questions. It was a completely unpleasant experience.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions826 Union St, Schenectady, NY
Asma Niaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schenectady, NY.