Dr. Asma Niaz Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Asma Niaz?

Did she retire? Former patient has no idea. And where are my records?

Posted on September 1st, 2015

I was seen by Dr. Niaz a year or two ago, when I tried to make an appointment for an annual checkup, her phones were disconnected.

Mediocre office

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. Niaz is as sweet as can be. She is reassuring and wonderful in her manner, however, her office staff seems rather bumbling, her nurse is rude, and the wait time is terrible. On top of all this, I've been back to her office a few times, have had several tests at a hospital, and I still don't have a real clear sense of what my problem is! They told me they were going to schedule a D and C, and then I found out it was laproscopic surgery. What's up with that? I am changing doctors just because I need an office that communicates clearly and efficiently!

Very good Doctor!

Posted on March 24th, 2012

Listened to everything I needed to ask!

very personable and generally interested in my health

Posted on March 7th, 2012

I did have to wait 15 min but that was just because she seems to take the extra time with patients, she took time listening to my issues and I was very happy with the accuracy and confidence she had regarding my concerns. Thank you!

Posted on October 28th, 2009

I am 14 weeks pregnant and after my most recent visit to the office I decided it was time for a change. I waited in the waiting room for at least 40 minutes every time I went, and when I finally got into the examining room the doctor wouldn't spend more than 2-3 minutes with me. The last time I was there she actually began walking out of the room while I was trying to ask her questions. It was a completely unpleasant experience.

Posted on March 30th, 2015