Dr. Asmat Z Jafry Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Asmat Z Jafry?

Dr. Jafry is very caring for both the parent and adolescent. She understands adolescents and what is expected of them. She has a nice way of speaking their language and communicating to both parent and adolescent. She is very hands-on.

Dr. Jafry is very smart when it comes to her field of study...BUT she spent very little time with her patients and misses the bigger picture. She would just go with whatever she thinks and doesn't consider if the patient is comfortable with this or not..I had a bad experience with her and her office staff I would never go back again.

Pushes meds

Prescribed medications after spending very little time with me. Did not take the time to explain anything. There are a lot of good doctors out there - she is not one of them.

Incredibly nice, she was very helpful in having me deal with my OCD.

Wonderful

I came in to see the doctor for my eating disorder, she was wonderful with me and cared about what I was going through. She was very well mannered and the rest of the clinic was very polite.

A Joke

I had Jafry as my psychiatrist while visiting Timberline Knolls. My treatment team of several years sent me there for my ED and substance abuse. Within 5 minutes Jafry decided I did not have a substance problem but I had a mood disorder (Even after I told her I knew I had a substance problem). She assured me I had a mood disorder not a substance problem. She didnt act like she cared and came across very cold and acted like she did not understand most of what I was saying.