Dr. Asmita C Joshi Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Asmita C Joshi?

Caring, intelligent,professional physician

Caring, intelligent,professional physician. Was so impressed with the care she gave to my son, that now the whole family uses her, including me.

The Front-Office staff (Shema) is extremely rude.

Had my first appt today at 1:15 pm with Dr Joshi. Arrived at 1:00 pm and was told that the Dr had a personal issue with child. This is nothing out of the norm and things happen. The issue I have is the front desk person was reading a book. The waiting room was empty. They did not attempt to contact me to let me know the Dr had to leave. It is difficult scheduling around a dr appt, taking a 1/2 day off. The service of the front desk/nurse is as important and the doctor themself. Unfortunately, I will not reschedule and will find another primary care. For anyone that is familar with States Bridge rd, I would recommend taking a look at the location and stand alone bldg. It was a little surprising.

They are after money than providing service. They charge me and my insurance company as well for the immunization received. If I dont see it, it remains.