Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Asok K Ray has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Asok K Ray has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Asok K Ray has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Asok K Ray is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My experience was absolutely unacceptable. I was misdiagnosed, scolded for keeping a cast on too long, and treated horribly. I was told I had a wrist fracture, which was not the case. I developed a complex disorder known as RSD which was not recognized by Dr. Ray. Did you ever hear of the patient being responsible for the length of time a cast should remain on an injury? Do not go to this physician under any circumstances.
Without even looking or speaking to the patient he is ordering $2000 MRI's for a wrist! (which by they way are only $1000) He spent 30 minutes looking at an XRay from the hosiptal and then said he couldn't read it. THIRTY MINUTES TO SAY ITS A BAD XRAY and $2000 MRI WITHOUT EVEN SAYING "HELLO" TO THE PATIENT! He's only after the money.
Dr. Ray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Dr. Asok K Ray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsVanguard Macneal Pathology, 3231 Euclid Ave, Berwyn, IL
Dr. Asok K Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berwyn, IL.