Dr. Asoka Jayaweera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asoka Jayaweera?

HIPPA!!!!!!! i cant tell you sorry

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

he has been by my side for the passed 12yr. now iv been loved by his staff and i will like to take the time and say I LOVE YOU DR. JAYAWEERA

He Cares! Highly Recommended.

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr Jayaweera is a very nice, help thoughtful Doctor. He really seems to care about my overall health, and it seems that it is important to him to help me avoid invasive surgery unless absolutely necessary, even though I'm sure that would make him a lot more money. He helped me a lot to understand better "natural" ways to help take care of myself, from diet and exercise, types of foods to eat, helpful drinks (teas, etc). I have had to reschedule sometimes because he is called in for an emergency or whatever, but I really like his staff and himself. One thing though, is the office is very simple and basic. But now that I think about it, that probably reflects his desire to just focus on taking care of patients, rather than having a fancy office in which treats patients in a more like a factory line. He'll always answer any questions that I have, even those based on internet research I've done re. my condition. Clearly, I trust him with my life, and highly recommend him.

love the dr.

Posted on October 11th, 2009

dr. jayaweera saved my life

asoka jayaweera

Posted on October 24th, 2008

dr. asoka jayaweera is the best caring dr i ever meet

Posted on July 25th, 2012