Dr. Asra R Khan Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Asra R Khan?

Best Dr I ever had

I have seen so many doctors over the years & I can honestly say Dr. Khan has been my favorite. Though her staff & partners are not nearly as good as she is, she makes up for them. Her staff is slow, I mean slow like dumb. She is really caring, she calls you personally to check up on you, she will arrange her schedule if it is necesary. She's not cold like other doctors i've had. She will send you to specialist & will not randomly guess your illness without sendinding you to specialist, or without blood work. I cannot stress how much that matters. I've had doctors guess my illness without sending me with specialist or blood work drawn. She will not do that to you. I like the fact that she respects other doctors opinions. I've had doctors make fun of other doctors and ridicule them, really unprofessional. Highly satisfied with her. Not her staff or partners.

Dr. Asra R Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.