Dr. Asra Siddiqi Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Asra Siddiqi?

Posted on November 5th, 2017

Extremely long wait time extremely rude Dr only cares about dispensing medication and not getting to the underlying problem

Parent to 4 of her patients

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I am home within an hour from my appointment time. I have 2 kids with autism and 2 ADHD and I like that she asks my kids how they are feeling and if they are having any issues after I speak with her. She does listen to us and never jumped to increasing the dosage. Adding additional meds. We watch the behaviors and then decide the next option of treatment. She seems to make the rules and decisions in her practice because I have been asked to talk to the Dr regarding g some questions I had. Finding a psychiatrist who takes insurance, has Saturday appointment, and will return my call is difficult to find. Oh and they need to be taking new patients

Posted on February 1st, 2016

As others have mentioned, time management seems to be a real issue. We try to get the earliest appointments to avoid waiting for upwards of an hour. Our initial appointments were short, which concerned me. The longer appointments were concerning in a different way, which I can't address specifically because I want to remain anonymous. Suffice to say both my spouse and I found some behavior to be very unprofessional. Dr. Siddiqi definitely listened to my child's descriptions of emotions and feelings, but seemed to increase dosage at the toss of a hat; all my child had to do was say "I want increased dosage" and there was no discussion. In discussing our case with other medical professionals I'm given the impression that we are following a very outdated treatment plan and we are moving to a new psychiatrist as soon as possible.

review by patients?

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

are these reviews by verified patients

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Very rude doctor does not care about patients at all. You can wait hours in the waiting room just to be seen for 5 minutes.

Bad Experience

Posted on February 14th, 2015

After several appointments it became clear that this doctor just wanted to add more and more medication. She gave the wrong diagnosis, and never spent more than 3 minutes with me.

Posted on September 17th, 2014

As already noted, very long wait time. Something needs to be changed regarding appointment setting. I can see if you are called in and waiting in a room, but being delayed in the waiting room for sometimes 2 hours or more, is unacceptable. Especially when pulling a child out of school for a 5 minute appt. Always feel like Dr. is in a hurry after I get in her office. So why does it take so long? I think it's the scheduling, not necessarily the doctors fault.

WTF

Posted on August 20th, 2014

Two hours wait in crowded noisy waiting room for brief impersonal appointment with uncaring doctor. Staff was rude and mishandled prescription.

A Mess Of A Practice

Posted on July 8th, 2014

A surly office staff, bureaucratic appointment system, and insanely long waiting time.

Posted on June 16th, 2014

I waited 2 and a half hours to see her for the first time. The appointment only lasted about 15 minutes. She starred at her computer the entire time and did not have any bedside manner. She took a personal call in front of me. I'm 22 years old and was nervous to see a psychiatrist for the first time...and she did nothing to ease that.

Very helpful doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Dr. Siddiqi was very helpful with my Bipolar medication. I have a lighter case, and I'm very educated on medication and treatment. Dr. Siddiqi and her PA were willing to work with me on reducing my medication in a logical manner. She was very open to my thoughts, and was generally helpful in thinking about solutions.

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

Since seeing her my depression has gone away and I feel much better. She has made a big difference in how I feel.