I wish Dr Stepanian could be my doctor for everything! She is exactly what the definition of DOCTOR should be: very knowledgeable, caring, understanding, and takes the time to explain your diagnosis along with options at a level that is comforting. I was giving a diagnosis by another doctor that left me scared and in the dark. After 5 minutes with Dr Stepanian I felt at ease and that I was going to be okay. I cannot recommend Dr Stepanian enough!

Such a caring and knowledgeable doctor

Dr. Stepanian has taken such amazing care of me, from when I first came in to see her a few years ago, needing surgery, to doing annual exams and keeping a close eye on my overall health. She's such a warm and caring doctor, who has her patients' health and happiness top of mind, all the time. I've really never experienced a doctor who is quite so truly caring about my health, and I am so grateful that I am in her care!

Excellent Care for Endometriosis

My journey with Dr. Stepanian began almost a year and a half ago. I came to her with Stage IV Endometriosis. From the first appointment, I could tell how attentive and patient she is with her patients. She listened to me, let me share my concerns and worked with me to create a plan. She was there during every step of my struggle, even when I was technically out of her care. It has been 9 months since my last surgery and I recently had a check up. I was so happy to share the amazing progress that I have had over the last several months. Dr. Stepanian is the kind of caring person that doesn’t just take note of your accomplishments, but rejoices with you in them. I could go on and on about how compassionate she is, however, I do not want to leave out the fact that she is a meticulous surgeon and is constantly working on new research and innovations in her field. Do not let the thought of a slight wait in her office keep you from getting the care you need. This only means that she takes her time and listens to her patients, giving thorough attention to each person she sees. I am so thankful to Dr. Stepanian, not only for the amazing results, but for being there at every step of the way.

Love this Doctor

Dr. Stepanian has been my gynecologist for several years now and I couldn’t be more pleased. She is caring and always takes time to answer any questions. She wants you to understand everything she is doing and any treatments she may suggest. I had a hysterectomy in the Spring and she checked on me several times over a weekend and gave me her cell phone number and an alternate number in case I needed her. She is the best and we are lucky to have a doctor in our city with this integrity and compassion.

The BEST of the best!

She is lovely, smart, warm and truly cares about her patients!

Fully satisfied

I have gone to various gynecologists over the years, as our family has moved to different states. Several years ago, my primary care doctor here in Atlanta referred me to Dr. Assia Stepanian. From the very first visit I have felt so fortunate to have Dr. Stepanian as my gynecologist. My most recent appointment was on Monday of this week. As always, Dr. Stepanian was thorough and unhurried. She is always open, kind and gentle. Dr. Stepanian is highly knowledgeable and professional. Never have I felt as comfortable, well informed, and well taken care of as I do now, as a patient of Dr. Stepanian. I am so happy to call her my gynecologist.

The most dearest physician

Families all over the world NEED to know about Dr. Assia A. Stepanian! I commence this review with informative & genuine expressions. Dr. Assia A. Stepanian practices with genuine compassion. Once again, she has delivered beyond exceptional care to me & some of my family members & friends & even their parents etc. She went above & beyond & coordinated her schedule to be present during my high risk & major surgery.!!! This is rare indeed, if not nonexistent! She ensured that I was in the absolute best hands & my trust in her was already firm but it intensified more. She collaborated with a brilliant physician, Dr. Joseph Boveri, who is smooth, cool, experienced, an excellent listener, respecter of ones views of their health approach & more. Together they partnered up & helped me tremendously. Because Dr. Stepanian was present, I felt at ease & at peace mentally & at heart. Dr. Stepanian did not close me out or turn me away despite my complex medical condition. Having her present meant more than the world to me! She came by to check on me multiple times, called me after a long days work & texted me & responded to my texts despite her extremely busy schedule. She will ALWAYS be my blessing & dear one! I continue to pass her cards out even to complete strangers. If only the world were full of Dr. Assia A. Stepanian's, women's health care would be on another level in a positive way!

Assia Stepanian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.