Dr. Asta Bloze Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Asta Bloze?

Posted on September 25th, 2016

This is the worst Dr. I have ever met, I will never go back to her again, she is rude, she snaps back at you when you ask question's and says I have been doing this for 30 years!, she tells me in a rude tone of voice "You just dont get it" when I ask her to explain my physical problems with my neck and back. I would never trust her decision and she is recommending me to have an operation to my neck and spine, her referral doctor, Dr. Goodman refused to even consider doing operation, which I do not want anyway!! it looks from my visit that she is feuding with this doctor and it has nothing to do with me, these two doctors do not like each other. SCOI use to be oustanding it is now slipping into the toilet,. Go to anther hospital.

Unhelpful

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Mean and rushed

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Liz Bloze is a horrific doctor. Days before I had even laid eyes on her, she had a specialty pharmacy approve a strong bone density drug through MY insurance, and I was getting calls insisting that they deliver it. She really tried to get me to start on thus severe medication, and it made me wonder if she was getting kickbacks from this company to start patients on these injections although it was not necessary. It took me an entire month to get someone to call me back, and Dr. Bloze sheepishly refused to talk to me About the medication she forced on me. SHADY BEHAVIOR!!!! NO INTEGRITY, DR. BLOZE! It is a crime that you are 'practicing medicine'. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Prefers to limit communication via office staff assistant.

Bad news

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Odd, hostile, not a good listener, gave me short shrift when I was really needing help

Do Not Make The Mistake

Posted on January 28th, 2013

Worst doctor as staff possibly in the United States. She will make you wait for 1 hour 50 minutes to see her but he is "too busy" to see patients if they are more than 5 minutes late. Rude and immature staff. They have absolutely no empathy for patients and are there to finish the day and get their paycheck.

Terrible doctor who should have her license taken away

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I went to this doctor for several appointments. Every single time she was late. She never seemed particularly interested in helping me or much less cared about the pain I was experiencing. She was just another one of those doctors that wants to rush you out. Worstly, she is very unprofessional. If you're 5 minutes late, because of traffic or whatever, she will tell you to reschedule. But if she is an hour late, its no big deal to her, she didn't even offer an apology when she was late. So the end result of my experience with her was zilch. She didn't help me at all.She just cost me time and money. I strongly recommend you do not seek help from her. To put it bluntly, this doctor is a prima donna. And that attitude has no place in the medical industry. A doctors interest should never come before the patient's.

Stay Away From Bloze

Posted on May 17th, 2011

I went to Dr. Bloze for extreme pain in my shoulder, forearm, and hand. She diagnosed me with cervical stenosis and directed me to get several epidurals while also giving me some pain medication. After the 3rd epidural, she told me that the problem would probably correct itself and thus gave me more pain medication, Valium, and and unusual high dose of Lyrica. After nearly having a mental breakdown after the Lyrica, I went and got a second opinion. The neurosurgeon that I went to told be that I needed immediate surgery and that Dr. Bloze had nearly tripled the Lyrica dosage.Stay far away from this woman...she is dangerous

My life change since the major error of seeing her

Posted on December 10th, 2010

My injury was no where close ti being as bad as when she left me spastic for over 7 months after giving me two of the same epidurals and the third of which was 10 times the strength. After another doctor spoke to her, he believed this was a mistake in treating with her, after speaking to her and did not have the proper knowledge to discuss the case. Look her up on the CA Medical Boards website.

Posted on February 2nd, 2009

Outstanding physician with superb diagnostic skills. Combines detailed physical examination and review of symptoms with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing and imaging. Refers to other subspecialists as necessary. Excellent insight into the skills, strengths and weaknesses of her peers. Would recommend to all patients with musculoskeletal pain or weakness who want a thorough assessment before seeing a surgeon.

Posted on July 26th, 2016