Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Astrid G Jain MD
Dr. Astrid G Jain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Charlotte, NC . She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jain is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Astrid G Jain has 3 locations
7810 Providence Rd Ste 105
Charlotte, NC 28226
1025 Morehead Medical Dr Ste 450
Charlotte, NC 28204
Book Online Now
Dr. Astrid G Jain has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Astrid G Jain has the following 9 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Colorectal Surgery
- Breast Cancer
- Adolescent Medicine
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Dr. Astrid G Jain is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Felt like she could care less
Self-verified patient of Dr. Astrid G Jain - Posted on May 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Astrid G Jain - Posted on May 30th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Jain's for the past 5 years. From my first office visit, I felt very well taken care of. She is extremely personable and thorough. She completely explores and explains treatment options. I never feel rushed when visiting her. I truly ENJOY going to her for my OB/GYN appointments....not a statement I could say of any I have formerly had. She is outstanding and I highly recommend her.
Knowledgable & supportive
Self-verified patient of Dr. Astrid G Jain - Posted on March 29th, 2011
I liked her. I had a c-section due to a pre-existing condition, and she was great. I liked all the office staff. Wait time was about what you'd expect (20-25 minutes) in any dr's office. All the questions I threw at her, she answered, and she took the time to explain them. She put me and my husband at ease.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Astrid G Jain - Posted on August 28th, 2010
3 separate visits, so regularly gives poor care. Sat on exam table for a very long while most recently. Dr. Jain is always in a huge hurry, never does complete exams, and does not follow through with recommendations and referrals she's promised. She did not communicate US results as promised either. Office failed to file insurance information also. Dr. Jain can fool you with her smiley face and pleasant demeanor, but don't be fooled - she does not care.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
- Vanderbilt University
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Astrid G Jain Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Astrid G Jain, MD - Obstetrics in Charlotte, NC, in this video.
Dr. Astrid G Jain is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.