Have you seen Dr. Astrid G Jain?

Felt like she could care less

What a waste of time. She made me wait for an hour to be seen and obviously she was having a bad day. She made me feel like my concerns were annoying and she could care less. She was very dismissive like she had better things to do and I will not go back to her again.

Outstanding OB/GYN

I have been a patient of Dr. Jain's for the past 5 years. From my first office visit, I felt very well taken care of. She is extremely personable and thorough. She completely explores and explains treatment options. I never feel rushed when visiting her. I truly ENJOY going to her for my OB/GYN appointments....not a statement I could say of any I have formerly had. She is outstanding and I highly recommend her.

Knowledgable & supportive

I liked her. I had a c-section due to a pre-existing condition, and she was great. I liked all the office staff. Wait time was about what you'd expect (20-25 minutes) in any dr's office. All the questions I threw at her, she answered, and she took the time to explain them. She put me and my husband at ease.

Poor Doctor

3 separate visits, so regularly gives poor care. Sat on exam table for a very long while most recently. Dr. Jain is always in a huge hurry, never does complete exams, and does not follow through with recommendations and referrals she's promised. She did not communicate US results as promised either. Office failed to file insurance information also. Dr. Jain can fool you with her smiley face and pleasant demeanor, but don't be fooled - she does not care.

Dr. Astrid G Jain is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.