Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ateeq A Haseeb
Ateeq A Haseeb is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr Haseeb comes off arrogant and cocky. During the session, he is more focused on his assistant getting the punctuation and spelling right in the note she is typing for him than the patient. You get the feeling that the whole session is about him because all he cares about is getting his thoughts and opinions put in the computer. It is very annoying and frustrating when you are seeking help for your child. The time he spends getting his assistant to type exactly what he wants could be saved by him just typing it himself and focusing more on the patient!! He spends very minimal time with the patient. He does not address questions well. He does not spend time addressing your concerns and questions. You get the feeling that for him it's my way or the highway. I do not trust his medical opinion because he has not spent enough time with my child. He is very aggressive with medication and will push medication and medical interventions on your child at a very young age. I would highly recommend that you get a second opinion if you go to him or seek services elsewhere. Also, be assertive and make sure he answers your questions and concerns without rushing you along.
First off the appointment was very rushed. Schedule an MRI and then was told the wrong results my pediatrician had to call me and give me the correct results that he missed! Then when I called his office back about the results he claimed the nurse was the one that misinformed me! Then a month later he decided he wanted to see us again to discuss the results and then when I called back his office staff was very rude and acted like we never needed to come in again!!!! Would not recommend this office to anyone we are seeking help from somewhere else that won't misdiagnose my child!
Ateeq A Haseeb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2222 Cherry St, Toledo, OH
Ateeq A Haseeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.