Dr. Athanasius George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Athanasius George?

Doesn't honor appointments

Posted on June 9th, 2017

I don't know if Dr George is good at medicine, but he's terrible at customer service. Sat in his office for 81 minutes without explanation of or concern for the delay. Never saw him. Gave up.

Great, Caring Doctor

Posted on January 9th, 2017

He helped me. Dr. George was professional, courteous, and kind while explaining what was happening with my eyes. I was referred to him from the ER after a contact lens ripped and left me in a lot of pain. Fortunately, there was no major scratch or damage done. I did find out I had an eye condition which was causing me to have dry eyes and probably shouldn't wear contacts any more.

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr. George besides being superb -I owe my eyesight to him! - he is not a..'modern day' doctor who wants you in and out fast to get the next patient. He SPENDS time with you and explains everything. Honestly, he is THE doctor for me and my family!

Posted on November 13th, 2014

Very professional and thoroughly attentive consultation which I highly recommend!!!

Best eye doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

Dr. George is extremely meticulous during his exams. My husband, our two children and I are all patients of Dr. George. He is the most thorough opthamologist I have ever visited. His staff are very accommodating, too.

I recommend this doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I called his office because I was seeing floaters. The staff told me that that was urgent and asked me to get to the office right away. They squeezed me in between other appointments. Dr. George spent a lot of time checking my eyes, and he again spent all the time needed and answered all my questions during the follow-ups. His staff is also very friendly and I like to chat with them while I'm in the waiting room. Since I am his patient, I recommended him to other people who were looking for a good eye doctor.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

This doctor spent time listening to my concerns and giving the right diagnosis. This doctor is worth visiting. You may spend a little extra time in the office, but that is because this doctor care about his patients.

Great doctor terrible office!

Posted on September 30th, 2011

The doctor himself is great- the office staff on the other hand is terrible. I had issues filing a claim because they were out of network. The office manager refused to provide me with information making me play phone tag with another staff member. Like the doctor- but the inconvenience is not worth it.

Posted on March 15th, 2010

did not spend enough time to do a thorough exam and test to get the prescription right. needed to get the eye retested after an expensive faulty pair of eyeglasses were made. had to pay for the second pair again.

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

He is one of the nicest and most talented doctors that i have ever gotten treatment from. His work is so profound, yet at the same time he is modest. Anyone that has a problem with their eye should definetly see Dr. George.

Posted on February 21st, 2017