Dr. Athar H Tehsin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Athar H Tehsin?

Awesome doctor

Very thorough and concerned. Excellent

Awesome Dr

I have not visited Dr. Tehsin in this office, but he was practicing in my small hometown in Florida and was wonderful. He took care of my Grandfather, myself, and was very patient. He would take the time to answer all my questions. He diagnosed a family member with a rare lung disease and sent us to a specialist who denied that the diagnosis could be accurate. The infectious disease specialist turned out to be the one wrong and Dr. Tehsin was accurate all along.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Athar H Tehsin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.