Dr. Athena Friese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Athena Friese?

Great visit.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Very pleasant. Listens well. I believe she was genuinely concerned with my care.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

She is the most compasinate doctor that I have ever gone to. She listens, comforts and love her job

All around great doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Friese for years and she's great. I've only had trouble with the billing department mixing up my family's addresses, sending bills to the wrong address, and the wait time. She is very helpful, flexible, and considerate to work with.

THE BEST DOCTOR

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Dr. Friese is a competent, caring, professional doctor that should get special recognition every day for always going above and beyond in the care of her patients. She has a great supporting staff that makes your visit even better. No one enjoys being hurt or ill, but when you need a doctor, she is the one I would recommend every time.

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Friese for over 20 years and I have not one negative comment to say about her. I absolutely love Dr. Friese!

Worth the wait

Posted on March 16th, 2011

I would not spend time in a waiting room for just any Doctor. She is the best

Former Patient Re-located

Posted on February 25th, 2011

I began going to Dr. Friese in 1990 and was her patient until I left Oklahoma in 2008. She got me through some bad situations, even when so-called 'specialists' could not or would not. She is attentive, caring beyond what the majority of doctors are and takes the time she needs with each patient. I was never put on an 'assembly line' while in her care. Since leaving Oklahoma, I have not been able to find a doctor who comes even remotely close to Dr. Friese! I miss her and would love to convince her to open a satellite office in Indiana! If you are lucky enough to be one of her patients, then you have the best 'family' doctor you could ever ask for. She is a Family Practitioner who knows her business and is not afraid to learn more about a medical condition. There are not enough stars to rate her as high as I would like to.

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Friese for nine years. She is outstanding. She cares about me, spends time with me, is an excellent diagnostician. I would recommend her highly to anyone who wants a thorough, compassionate, and highly skilled physician.

Posted on March 27th, 2015