Dr. Athena Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Athena Howard?

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Very caring staff and MD. Highly recommend

Appointment 06-30-2010 9 am

Posted on June 30th, 2010

I feel that I can talk to Dr. Howard. She is not afraid to check me over. So far she has been just what the doctor ordered for me.

She's the best!

Posted on September 17th, 2009

I've been a patient of hers for several years. One particular experience was an abnormal EKG during a pre-op evaluation. I was referred from the surgeon back to my doctor. She was very calming and reassuring, telling me she thought it was the way it was sitting in my chest. She sent me to a cardiologist who immediately alarmed me again! Lo and behold, it was exactly as Dr. Howard had said! She is gentle, non-judgmental and very knowledgable!

COPD