Dr. Athena F Zuppa Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Athena F Zuppa?

She severely lacks bedside manner. Dr. Zuppa would rounded on my son for days without actually looking at him. She was incredibly inflexible, would not deviate from her typical treatment plan to accommodate the unique needs/situation of our family, she was rude, abrasive, and alarmist in her interactions with my husband and me, and displayed the signs of an over-inflated ego. I was RELIEVED and ELATED when the attending doctor changed.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Athena F Zuppa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.