Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Atif Zaman
Dr. Atif Zaman, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Portland, OR and Portland, OR . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Zaman is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland, Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics and Oregon Health Science University. He speaks English.
Dr. Atif Zaman has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Atif Zaman has the following 8 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Atif Zaman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Atif Zaman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Zaman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Oregon Health Science University
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Atif Zaman in this video.
Dr. Atif Zaman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.