- 23 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 8 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Atinuke Abijo MD
Dr. Atinuke Abijo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Haven, CT. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Atinuke Abijo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Atinuke Abijo has the following 8 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
23 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Atinuke Abijo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Atinuke Abijo's office for more information.
603 Savin Ave West Haven, CT : (203) 932-2400
Locations & DirectionsSAVIN MEDICAL PRACTICE, 603 Savin Ave, West Haven, CT
Dr. Atinuke Abijo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Haven, CT.