Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abubakar Durrani
Dr. Abubakar Durrani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, KY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Durrani is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital, Bethesda North Hospital and Shriners Hospital For Children. He speaks English.
Dr. Abubakar Durrani has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can also treat spinal injuries such as a displaced disc or a fracture, as well as disc degeneration and narrowing that occurs due to aging.
However, when your injury or condition affects the spinal canal or spinal cord, it’s typically better to consult with a neurosurgeon. It's worth noting that, while they're both referred to as surgeons, they can also recommend treatments that don't require an operation, such as non-surgical decompression therapy.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Abubakar Durrani has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Abubakar Durrani has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 53
Can't call him a doctor so I'll refer to him as "Durrani". He has ruined mine and my husbands lives. He cannot be trusted. Please call elsewhere, don't fall for his appealing personality... it changes once he has destroyed your way of life. Second opinions are crucial if you are already involved with Durrani.
He is not a good doctor. I am having worse pain than ever after having a L4-5 L5-1 fusion surgery. Waited hours in office and waited hours in hospital before he finally did my surgery. The last time I saw Dr Durrani, he said he needed to do another disc to get rid of my pain. I can't believe how many people in these reviews have had several surgeries and don't see anything weird about that. I will never go back to Dr Durrani, and already have an appointment with another doctor.
Dr. Durrani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bethesda North Hospital
Shriners Hospital For Children
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
22 Years Experience
Quaideazam Medical College
Graduated in 1991
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6905 Burlington Pike, Florence, KY
Dr. Abubakar Durrani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, KY.