Atiya Momin Atique Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Atiya Momin Atique?

Great Experience

Posted on January 14th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Atique was great. I didn't have to wait a long time to see her and she was very friendly as well personable. I found her to be very thorough as she explained her examination procedure, what she was looking for and the type of meds prescribed. I was very comfortable with her! She is great.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Dr. Atique is the best family practice physician I have ever seen. She is so kind and professional and never appears rushed. She follows through with all my concerns.

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Dr. Ayique is extremely personable, knowledgeable, and patiently and thoroughly answers any questions I may have.

Good bedside manner

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Dr. Atique has a gentle, caring manner. She listens patiently and attentively, putting the pieces together. She offers valuable options for outside care. I highly recommend her.

Everything I Want In a Doctor!

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr. Atique is very attentive and friendly everytime I visit her and I have been a patient of hers for many years! She explains things thoroughly and does what she says! I wanted to take my 75 year old mother to see her, but she does not accept Medicare or Medicare and new patients or something as such. That is disappointing as I know my mom would lover her!

A caring knowledgeable physician

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr. Atique always listens to any medical concerns I may have and then carefully explains each and every potential course of action available. I am always treated wit respect and leave each visit feeling my health is foremost in her treatment plans. She has been my primary care physician for over 3 years and I feel certain she is one of the finest in the greater Richmond area.

Always a good experience

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr. Atique is a caring physician who listens to her patients.

Excellent experience

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr, Atique has a gentle and calming bedside manner that really puts me at ease during my appointments. She takes the time to fully explain things to me and always offers alternatives when they are available. When I tell her something that I've read, or that a friend told me about, she doesn't dismiss it as many doctors do but listens and then weighs in on the appropriateness of the topic. She has also taken the time to get to know me as a person (a rare thing in today's healthcare industry) and customizes her approach based on my personal situations. I highly recommend her as a family physician.

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr. Atique spends a lot of time with her patients, listening and making sure your concerns are heard. She gets to the bottom of the problem you're having and makes sure it gets solved. She is a kind and caring person and makes it seem more like you're talking to a friend. I would highly recommend Dr. Atique.

Excellent doctor, caring attitude

Posted on August 27th, 2016

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Atique as my primary care physician. She is thorough in reviewing test results and giving suggestions on how to make improvements. Best of all is her caring attitude in treating her patients.

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Very compassionate and thoughtful! Dr. Atique makes sure that she thoroughly addresses every single concern that I have, however small. She seems genuinely interested in my health and I have heard from others about how great a doctor she is!

Thank you!

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Doctor Atique was very nice, personable, and knowledgeable. She showed concern for my medical issues and offered a variety of treatment courses for me. Great doctor and great staff, awesome place to have a primary care doctor at.