Dr. Atsushi Matsubara Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Atsushi Matsubara?

Best Doctor I've been to

Posted on July 14th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Matsubara was probably the best of any doctor I've gone to. He was courteous and curious. I got a sense that he really wanted to help me. After leaving my previous doctor, because he was absolutely no help, Dr. Matsubara was on the right track after 1 office visit and had the correct diagnosis after the second visit. Within short order, he had me on treatment and on the path to a much healthier life. He has a wealth of information on general healthy living and how to balance ones life. As long as he is practicing, he will be my GP.

Reply to "He No Good"

Posted on August 26th, 2011

First of all, one can assume by your spelling abilities that you never made it past the first grade. Secondly, let me answer your question....yes, those are normal questions for your annual "womanly exam" especially if you went there for your crabs. The doctor has to determine where your disease came from. I am impressed, personally, because he must have been really thorough. If you have had many partners then that could lead a Physician to believe that you may have contracted a sexually transmitted disease therefore the Physician would know what tests needed to be done. You were quite lucky to have such a good Doctor.

he is no good

Posted on March 17th, 2011

for female check up, he asked me these question before he actually see my body ( so he does not know if I have any problem) 1 how many guys I have slept in my life2 if I have slept with anyone else after I got married3 how many boyfriend I had before I got marry with my huzband4 how many time I have sex with my huzband per monthAre these question required before he find any problem with me? That was just sexual harassment.

The best dr we ever had!

Posted on February 23rd, 2009

We found out about DR Matsubara in our local paper.Afeter recently relocated to Texas we needed a family dr and decided to give it a try!Thanks God!The man is a Saint!He actually succeeded in convincing my husband to change his very poor diet!Now that might mean nothing to most people but it means the world to me!He had taken the time to explain in great detail every matter that was a concern to us.He personally calls his patients for follow up's!Bottom line: we never had a Dr of such high professionalism !I have always felt rushed when going to a Dr but not with Dr Matsubara!I will gladly recommend him to anyone needing a physician!

Posted on September 11th, 2015