Dr. Attila A Lenkey Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Attila A Lenkey Jr?

Dr Lenkey has been treating me for sleep apnea for a number of years. I had my sleep study ordered by my allergist. Within hours of my test Dr. Lenkey had reviewed my results and personally called me on the phone. He took me on as his patient for this condition. We have had necessary follow up appointments. He reviewed a possible surgical procedure and referred me to the surgeon. Upon fair consult we all agreed that surgery for me was not worth it because I had become a very tolerant CPAP patient. He has been a thorough and fair doctor with me. He has always explained my options. I appreciate his direct approach. His staff has always been accommodating.

My father was dying of lung cancer and we were treated so so poorly. His staff was so rude. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.