Dr. Attila Poka Is this you?

Radiographer

Posted on October 5th, 2013

A great doctor to work with! Professional and capable ...a great colleague at Shock Trauma University of Maryland. Joel Rife RT

Dr. Attila Poka

Posted on March 18th, 2013

When a 20 ton dump truck hit my car head on and was up to the windshield of my car I was transported to Maryland Shock Trauma where Dr. Poka and Dr. Burgess put my body together after performing 19 surgeries. I owe my life to these two outstanding surgeons. Dr. Poka left Shock Trauma and is now in Ohio.

Exceptional doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Dr. Poka has been an excellent doctor to my husband. He has spent time with both of us explaining the operation and all the effects afterwards. He never seems in a hurry and is willing to stay as long as we have questions. He is an excellent asset to his profession.

Posted on November 6th, 2015