Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Attilio Orazi
Dr. Attilio Orazi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Orazi is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. He speaks English.
Dr. Attilio Orazi has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Attilio Orazi has the following 17 expertise
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Dr. Attilio Orazi has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Attilio Orazi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Orazi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Ctr
34 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Milano
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Attilio Orazi in this video.
Dr. Attilio Orazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.