Dr. Atul A Aggarwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Atul A Aggarwal?

The best doctor I have cone to. He will spend all the time with you you need to understand what is going on with you. His bedside manner is the best. And he knows what he is talking about.

I feel like I am the only person in the office

Kind, truthful, and honest. Has no problem telling me what condition I am in and what will need to be changed and importantly how he will help with those changes. His promptness is because he spends time with each person, and I'm good with that.

Sloppy , unprepared

Had over a hour wait time , than when we were going over my tests He said he didn't have the appropriate images for review! As I asked questions he couldn't provide answers - just the basics , need to lower cholestoral and total cholestoral . Mmmm that would be a correct thing to say. He acted like I didn't matter, if he did his homework he would gave provided images of my heart , and take it serious "since the images provided blockage and that I'm greater than 75% chance of having a heat attack. Oh and they sure got my insurance and co pay.

Dr. Aggarwal is an excellent and caring Cardiologist.