Dr. Atul Joshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Atul Joshi?

Run!!

I went threw the er in tinley and got him as a doctor. He was more interested in watching ellen on tv then me. He told me I only had a cold, and wrote me a rx for nasal spray and ibuprofen. I seriously wouldn't have traveled in the snow at 1 am if it was a cold! I'm not a doctor person and I know my body when I'm sick. Two days later went to cvs minute clinic where I was diagnosed with strep. He's still sending me bills..claiming I needed a urine test to test for an upper respiratory infection. If you get assigned him run!!!

Very caring, got right to the problem. Used humor to make me feel better when I was hurting.Would definitely seek his assistance again as needed

Birth Control