Dr. Atul Kapadia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Atul Kapadia?

Awesome Doctor/Wonderful Staff

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

I'm very pleased with the care I receive from him. He's very good with my elderly parents. They have been under his care for many years. At the office, it is nice that you can have bloodwork done there as well. Always a pleasure dealing with the front desk from making appointments to any other various issues that may arise.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

he's been my primary care doctor for many years.

Highly Recommended

Posted on February 5th, 2016

My Mother has been a patient of Dr. Kapadia's for many years. When my Mother started with him, she was severly ill. Dr. Kapadia worked diligently and patiently with her, and her health improved greatly. His entire staff is absolutely wonderful as well. We are never rushed, can get appointments easily, do not wait long to be seen. Dr. Kapadia is very good at explaining what is wrong and what the plan is to fix it. He's the best!!

Posted on June 6th, 2015

cannot say enough about this practice... thorough... responsive, insightful.

Best doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr. Kapadia and his staff are the best I've experienced. Dr. Kapada never rushes you and answers every question in great detail. He has diagnosed every ailment I brought to him with 100 percent accuracy. I am always totally confident that he will properly tend to my health care. I highly recommend Dr. Kapadia if you need a caring and knowledgeable physician.

Thoroughly satisfied

Posted on January 20th, 2015

I also was a patient of Dr McCarthy and was hesitant to switch. I did not see a Dr. for a year and only did because of a case of the flu. Dr Kapadia did find time to see me. He also got my hypertension and cholesterol problems under control. I have since retired and moved to the Richmond area but have no plans to switch Doctor's.

dr kapadia

Posted on December 16th, 2013

i was a patient of dr mccarthy's before when he closed his office he recommended dr kapadia he takes his time with you not rushes you in and out of the office the staff is great when i have a appointed time to see him i don't have to wait an hour or so like other dr office's do. i wouold recommend him to anyone.

patients daughter

Posted on February 13th, 2013

r). To me it seems as though all he is worried about is making money ...and not the care of his patient. I will be doing a search from out of state to try and find her a caring Dr. One that really is concerned about the welfare of his patients. Also I would like this to be posted. It appears that only the good reviews are posted. I found this issue in another site as well. PLEASE POST

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2012

We've used this doctor as our primary care physician for the past five years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Our other doctors, all specialists, have commented on how good he is in detecting issues in their specialty areas.

Very Pleased with Dr Kapadia

Posted on July 18th, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. William McCarthy's and was very disappointed when he quit the GP practice. He recommended Dr. Kapadia and I have been going to him since around 2003 or 2004. I am very pleased with him and his staff. I'd recommend him.

Posted on November 22nd, 2017