Dr. Atul Madan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Atul Madan?

Doctors like him are hard to come by

Best Doctor ever so companionate he saved my life

Dr Atul Madan is a great Dr!

I had my surgery done 2-1/2 months ago and I'm extremely pleased with my overall experience.He's a great doctor! He makes him self very accessible to his patients needs, which is very important after you have WLS. Highly recommended.

A physician that is actually concerned about his patients! Great service!

Dr. Madan was very prompt in responding to all requests for pain medications and staff issues as well as resolve each every one of them. He was very compassionate with regard to follow up and the well being of his patients. The reason I stipulate patient(s) is that although, I had the best experience ever! I have heard nothing but, fabulous reviews from other patients in the waiting room and seemingly everywhere in the lap band industry concerning Dr. Atul K. Madan. *****

Excellent Doctor!

I was referred to Dr. Madan by a friend because I was having some anxiety after finding out I had a benign tumor in my throat and I couldn't find the right doctor. After consulting with Dr. Madan, he really calmed me down by carefully walking me through what had to be done and how. After two follow up visits we set a date and now, about 4 months after my esophageal surgery, I feel great and I'm so glad it went so smoothly! To this day I still check up Dr. Madan and I couldn't be happier, I highly recommend him!!!

From the very first time meeting him, through my surgery and all the post op appt's Dr. Madan has been very thorough, caring, professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone contemplating the lap band proceedure. Dr. Madan takes care of my daughter as well. This is what Dr. to patient care should be.

Dr Madan is an amazing Doctor

Dr. Madan provides excellent care before and after surgery. He is friendly,carring, and very professional. He takes the time to answer questions and I ...

love this doctor hes the best!

Wouldn't change him for anyone else in this world. I know there's some issues rite now and even like that for me he's the best lap band doctor out there iv lost 70pds and I trust him and know he dose his job to perfection. Keep up your great work and thank you.

What a great doctor! Check it out!

With regard to Dr. Madan,Dr. Madan has numerous honors and awards. He has been doing general weight loss surgeries since 2002 and Lap-Band specific procedures since 2003. In 2010, Dr. Madan performed over 660 Lap-Band procedures and over 2,000 in his career. Dr. Madan is highly respected by his peers and extremely well liked and appreciated by his patients. Dr. Madan has even performed the first ever reported case of an extremely complicated procedure of laparoscopic gastric bypass with prior liver transplant. He also has helped revise (or fix) previous bariatric surgery procedures from almost every single practice in the area including most if not all of the local academic institutions. Unlike many other surgeons, Dr. Madan publishes his results in numerous peer-review articles. His resume (curriculum vitae) is nearly 50 pages long. He authored the chapters on the technique of laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding. He is an editor of The Handbook of Obesity Surgery (a book intended to teach all aspects of obesity surgery to both weight loss surgeons in training and current weight loss surgeons) and an editor of the journal, Obesity Surgery, which publishes articles to current weight loss surgeons. Dr. Madan has been asked and continues to be asked to educate surgeons about obesity surgery in national courses.