Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Au N Phan has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Au N Phan has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Au N Phan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Medicine is an art & a science. Dr. Phan has the medical knowledge & the intuition. I think he's the best all-around doctor we've ever seen. He's done everything for us from diagnosed our infant's allergy to cold medicine to removing metal splinters from my husband's eye. He's seen my whole family & never made an incorrect diagnosis (he's the only doc we know with such a perfect record). He's the kind of person who you're glad went through medical school because he's gifted with a special kind of genius that most doctors don't even realize they're missing. We hope to God he never moves away from here. His office sometimes has long waits but that's because everyone around here knows how skilled he is! We would wait hours for him rather than get an incorrect diagnosis from someone else.
I typically have a busy schedule and going to see Dr. Phan at the Urgent Care center is easy because I don't have to make an appointment. Although I have to pay more to see him, he is very knowledgable and cares about all of his patients. I always recieve a follow-up call from either Dr. Phan or one of his assistants a few days after my visit. He worked in the ER at St. Peters for several years so he knows the difference between an emergency and what is not. Wait time is usually very short and the office is very modern/clean.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Au N Phan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrunswick Urgent Care, 3185 State Route 27, Franklin Park, NJ
Dr. Au N Phan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin Park, NJ.