Dr. Aubra A Houchin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aubra A Houchin?

Dr. Houchin has cared for me and my family members (several age groups) for several years and for a variety of illnesses. He has always been caring in his bedside manner and has included us in developing a plan of care. His staff, particularly Sonja, are kind. He's just the right mix if professional, friendly and an excellent sense of humor. I would highly recommend him for a primary care provider.

I chose this dr specifically because he is a DO. These dr's think "outside the box" of traditional medicine. I have an auto-immune disease but was not diagnosed while seeing Dr. Houchin. All of my symptoms were from this auto-immune disease and yet I was made to feel nothing was wrong with me because all of the tests run were negative. I mentioned the possibility of this disease and literally did not get a response. If you're expecting a dr to LISTEN to you, this office is not for you.

professor

A knowledgable DO MD Aubra Houchin

Dr. Aubra A Houchin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Peters, MO.