Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aubrey J Chung Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Aubrey J Chung Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Aubrey J Chung Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
When someone has something seriously wrong with them 9 out of 10 times they have something. This doctor brushes it off and throws antibiotics at you hoping it fixes it. He spends maybe 10min of his time rush counseling you. Thank god I went somewhere else for a second opinion and got treated. Use this doctor at your own risk he might put you on antibiotics for the rest of your life as a solution.
Chung BUTCHERED my insides. To prove it, he did a Cystoscopy and admitted that there was a lot of scaring.. I went in, a whole man and came away with an uncontrollable bladder and now have to wear pads all the time..He has ruined the rest of my life. .He should be disbarred. I wouldn't let him work on a dead dog.
Dr. Chung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Aubrey J Chung Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSun Valley Urology, 13907 W Camino Del Sol Ste 101, Sun City West, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aubrey J Chung Jr in this video.
Dr. Aubrey J Chung Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City West, AZ.