Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Aubrey J Evans
Dr. Aubrey J Evans, MD is a Doctor primarily located in High Point, NC. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Evans is affiliated with Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center, Novant Health Medical Park Hospital and North Carolina Specialty Hospital. Dr. Evans has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aubrey J Evans has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Aubrey J Evans has the following 14 expertise
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Aubrey J Evans is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Evans is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Aubrey J Evans accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDEEP RIVER FAMILY MEDICINE, 4515 Premier Dr Ste 308, High Point, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aubrey J Evans, MD - Urology in High Point, NC, in this video.
Dr. Aubrey J Evans is similar to the following 4 Doctors near High Point, NC.