Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Audie M Rolnick has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Audie M Rolnick has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Audie M Rolnick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Audie M Rolnick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I went to Dr. Rollick because of pain in my shoulder. When he came in to see me, I expained my problem. He sent me down the hall to do an X-ray of my shoulder, he told me I had polyps. He gave me an injection, prescribed some cream to rub my shoulder with and ordered physical therapy. He was not very attentive, he left me to go to another patient, he came back after about 10-15 min. He never told me the shot that he gave me would cause my blood sugar to go up. I really wasn't comfortable with the level of service, I did get the cream. But I didn't do the physical therapy. The pain in my shoulder felt a little better, but it wasn't worth it because my bloodsugar was over 400 for a period of time, I had to call my endocrinologist and they explained that the shot he gave me would cause me to have elevated blood sugars for a while. Now about a year later I am still in pain, my PCP ordered an mri and I have been told that I have a tear in my shoulder and now have an appointment with another orthopedic doctor. This could have been taken care of a year ago if he had ordered an mri.
If you have an eternity of time to waste then this Doctor's office is for you. You wait to see the doctor, you wait to check out, and you wait several days for a return phone call, and you wait several days for prescriptions. Then when you go to pick the scripts up, they make you wait several hours again!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rolnick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Audie M Rolnick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Center South Florida PA, 600 S Pine Island Rd Ste 300, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Audie M Rolnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.