Dr. Audie M Rolnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Audie M Rolnick?

One of the best medical experiences ever. Great doctor and a wonderful Assistant.

really good!

Excellent doctor

Misdiagnosis

I went to Dr. Rollick because of pain in my shoulder. When he came in to see me, I expained my problem. He sent me down the hall to do an X-ray of my shoulder, he told me I had polyps. He gave me an injection, prescribed some cream to rub my shoulder with and ordered physical therapy. He was not very attentive, he left me to go to another patient, he came back after about 10-15 min. He never told me the shot that he gave me would cause my blood sugar to go up. I really wasn't comfortable with the level of service, I did get the cream. But I didn't do the physical therapy. The pain in my shoulder felt a little better, but it wasn't worth it because my bloodsugar was over 400 for a period of time, I had to call my endocrinologist and they explained that the shot he gave me would cause me to have elevated blood sugars for a while. Now about a year later I am still in pain, my PCP ordered an mri and I have been told that I have a tear in my shoulder and now have an appointment with another orthopedic doctor. This could have been taken care of a year ago if he had ordered an mri.

Waiting Room Eternity

If you have an eternity of time to waste then this Doctor's office is for you. You wait to see the doctor, you wait to check out, and you wait several days for a return phone call, and you wait several days for prescriptions. Then when you go to pick the scripts up, they make you wait several hours again!!!

Poor reporting & SLOW correction

Dr R. Reported "setting" LEFT hip when it was actually the RIGHT hip, took over SIX month for a correction, many calls not returned no follow up did not want to correct a rather " minor" paperwork error. Admin staff did not deal with issue at all.

He is the doctors' doctor