Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Audley L Osbourne Jr has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Audley L Osbourne Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Audley L Osbourne Jr - Posted on December 16th, 2018
stay away from this Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Audley L Osbourne Jr - Posted on August 30th, 2016
worse dr. I have ever seen.. couldn't get the time of day from him, got scoped by him, never experienced such pain. after my new doctor this guy is a joke. Stay away from this dr. and office if this is who they would employ. found out I had bladder cancer from someone who worked in billing, that's how much this doctor cared, didn't even do a proper report on me. Was told it was done by a PA which I was told was wrong. STAY AWAY
Self-verified patient of Dr. Audley L Osbourne Jr - Posted on April 12th, 2016
The perfect doc
Self-verified patient of Dr. Audley L Osbourne Jr - Posted on August 7th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Audley L Osbourne Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Audley L Osbourne Jr's office for more information.
3230 Lake Worth Rd Palm Springs, FL : (561) 964-0910
Locations & DirectionsUROLOGIC SPECIALISTS, 3230 Lake Worth Rd, Palm Springs, FL
Dr. Audley L Osbourne Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Springs, FL.