Dr. Audra L Busenlehner Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Audra L Busenlehner?

Dr.Busenlehner is amazing Dr. She took her time with my daughter and was able to determine what was wrong after going to 3 other Dr's. Thank you for everything

Unprofessional

I have been to Dr. Busenlehner twice. Both times the nurse was rude and Dr. Busenlehner made me feel very unwelcome at her office. She seems nice on the surface but really comes across as having a condescending tone, especially regarding the reason for my visit. I knew more about my particular condition than she did yet she treated me like a child. Dr. Busenlehner also refuses to call patients back on the phone, assigning her very rude and incompetent nurse to do so. The wait wasnt that long though. I can definitely see why. Avoid this doctor.

Dr. Audra L Busenlehner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northport, AL.