Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Audra E Ford has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
I was very happy to have her for my doctor for 2 years,took plenty of time with me,cared enough to listen and not rush me during visit and recommended excellent doctors in areas that she could not take care of. I was very sorry to hear she had left the Primary Care in Augusta and move to Atlanta. She will be very hard to replace.
I highly suggest visiting her, she has a wonderful beside manner, and really took the time to hear me. She made suggestions, and I by no means felt that I was being lectured. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Plus she offers extended hours once a week, so you don't have to leave work early for an appointment.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
13 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Audra E Ford accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVeronita Caroline Thompson Md, 3640 Tramore Pointe Pkwy, Austell, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Audra E Ford in this video.
Dr. Audra E Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austell, GA.