4.8

Have you seen Dr. Audra E Ford?

I was very happy to have her for my doctor for 2 years,took plenty of time with me,cared enough to listen and not rush me during visit and recommended excellent doctors in areas that she could not take care of. I was very sorry to hear she had left the Primary Care in Augusta and move to Atlanta. She will be very hard to replace.

Recommended

I highly suggest visiting her, she has a wonderful beside manner, and really took the time to hear me. She made suggestions, and I by no means felt that I was being lectured. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Plus she offers extended hours once a week, so you don't have to leave work early for an appointment.

Dr. Audra E Ford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austell, GA.