Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Audrea H Wynn II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Audrea H Wynn II has the following 18 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Dr. Audrea H Wynn II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Behind that smile is a sad sad story. Dr. Wynn started out as a bright star, one of the first female orthopedic surgeons in Virginia. She affiliated with a large prestigious practice. The it began. Two major malpractice suits, both settled one way above average payout. The left ( or may have had to, not sure?) large practice in a 400 bed hospital to begin work in a small rural hospital with only 25 beds. She is personally charming, and sweet, but there is something sinister behind that smile. A doctor does not willingly l;eave a top spot at a four hundred bed hospital less than three miles from her home to commute to a twenty five bed hospital more of a clinic a forty five minute drive from her home for a tiny practice. There are excellent orthopedic surgeons in Winchester, Va. I would suggest you drive a little more and not get trapped by the alluring smile. You can go to the Virginia Board of Medicine, web site and look her up under doctors profiles and see her malpractice history.
Excellent bedside manner, easy to talk to, explains everything fully. Dr. Wynn also answered any questions I had by email very quickly after surgery.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Audrea H Wynn II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrology Clinic Of Shenandoah, 240 Shenandoah St, Woodstock, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Audrea H Wynn II in this video.
Dr. Audrea H Wynn II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodstock, VA.