- Hendricks Regional Health
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Audrey M Abell has 2 locations
Dr. Audrey M Abell has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Audrey M Abell has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Audrey M Abell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
More about Dr. Audrey M Abell
Dr. Abell graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine in 1996. Dr. Abell works in Brownsburg, IN and 1 other location and specializes in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abell is affiliated with Hendricks Regional Health.