Dr. Audrey Baria Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Baria?

Posted on November 26th, 2016

Horrible, after 9 years of going this doctor just told me she will not refill prescriptions and left me in agony. Then there was no doctor there for 2 weeks, and now no doctor this week. No notification except for empty envelop received in mail.

they close on me.

Posted on June 26th, 2016

These people closed down and didn't tell me anything didn't call me and tell me to look for a new doctor and had she had only been my doctor for about 6 months

Save yourself, do NOT see Dr Baria

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Among other atrocities, refused to refill long established (non narcotic) RX's due to not wanting to complete a one page, 5 question form from the insurance company required ONCE A YEAR. Resulted in marked decrease of patient health. Does in house lab work, pap smears, and other BILLABLE things most other primary care physicians send you out for however. Is quite good at milking insurance companies.

Doctor's Response

My office is a Medicare capitated office- therefore I am not getting paid EXTRA monies to perform services that are beneficial and convenient to my patients. Patients also need to take responsibility for their healthcare and know what medications have BECOME controlled even if at one point they were not. My office has a strict NARCOTIC POLICY.

Bad Doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2014

What a waste of time and money. dr Audrey Baria spent more time on my apt telling me what she would not treat. Rude and incompetent. Never going back . If I could give 0 stars I would

Posted on June 5th, 2017