Dr. Audrey J Bruell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Audrey J Bruell?

Had a full body exam very thorough. I felt very comfortable and I am so happy I went to see Dr. Bruell

Billing issues make everything else not worth it

Beware - requires you to come in for results and then charges that as another appointment! Every specialist and dr I have ever been to includes required follow ups as part of the original visit! Billing practices a nightmare

Fine

I've been seeing Dr. Bruell fifteen years. I like her. Busy office.

Unprofessional

I was referred to this doctor and my first visit was horrible. There was 15 people waiting ahead of me. The doctor was running over an hour behind and the staff did not even inform the patiences until several of us approached the desk and inquiried abt the long wait. Need less to say I rescheduled. When the clerk rescheduled me she rescheduled me with a different doctor then I initially requested. Smh I made a follow up visit with the actual doctor that I was referred to and I still had to wait over an hour. This is unprofessional. They want their money the same day of service I want to be seen when I schedule my appointment. I was on time for all of my appointments however it is not fair for patience to wait. There is no respect for patience time with this office. Please go some where else.

shes is so nice and allways is acting in my benifit and she is incredibly helpfull in and out of the office with helpful information within 30 min. i would reccomend her to everyone

Dr. Bruell is a very good doctor, however her office staff can be very unprofessional and rude. For that reason, I have not returned to her office for the last 2 years.

That Dr refused to give any treatment to my daughter, then why she took our appointment??????!!!!!!!

I took my daughter to see her today. it was our second visit to her office, so we are not new patient.First time the Dr couldn't remove the moles on my daughter's belly due to my daughter was too scared, she was not cooperated. One and half years later (my daughter is 7 years old now) and finally she is fully ready and we are back today, and you know what we find out?!!!!Dr.Bruell told us that her office normally doesn't operate on kids at her age!!!! couple points here:1- when my daughter was 5 years old, they can do it to a 5 years old girl, then she is 7 now, they said they don't operate on 7 years old kid. does that make sense?2- if they don't do it, why don't they tell the patient mom when during making the appointment? do they think taking days off (the mom and dad take whole days off from work and kid takes whole day off from school) just for nothing?!!!!!! who tells you can waste our time like that!!!!!I will officially report this clinic to someplace. I don't know how to do it yet. but I will find out and do it officially. thanks for reviewing this comment. hope it help you to this office.

EXTREMELY THOROUGH! WONDERFUL DOCTOR.

great doctor

very nice staff and doctor was very informative...