Dr. Audrey Farahmand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Farahmand?

Wonderful!

Posted on October 10th, 2016

I had my BA done 5 days ago, and I'm already back to work! Dr. Farahmand was amazing from my initial consultation, all the way through minutes before surgery. I didn't want very big implants. I've been flat as a board my entire life, and I really just wanted something. I was very specific regarding what I wanted, a modest size, and as natural as possible. She walked me through what type and size of implant would be best, what placement would be best, as well as incision area. She made me feel like I was driving the vehicle, but she was helping steer the entire way. Never made me feel like I should have gone bigger like other surgeons did. She even walked me through the emotional side of it, and counseled and advised me on how to explain my decision to my children. The surgery was a piece of cake, and I can honestly say 5 days post op that the pain has been minimal. And my new breasts are EXACTLY what I asked for, and are gorgeous. She is simply the best! She is a little more pricey, but you get what you pay for! Thank you Dr. Farahmand, I can't sing you enough praises! Jackie and Debbie are a wonderful addition to her staff, as well. Always knowledgeable, and cheerful!

Awesome results

Posted on September 7th, 2014

I can not say enough about Dr. Farahmand and her staff. From the initial telephone conversation up and including my post-op appointments, it could not have gone any better...I had a tummy tuck and I am thrilled with the results...the recovery was so easy and Dr. Farahmand was so very attentive to my every need...

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Disappointed with face lift which was performed 5 1/2 year, and disappointed with liposuction of abdomen. Was recommeded another face lift at full price???? also recommended a tummy tuck at full price. Was informed they no longer give discounts to returning patients, however was offered a 30% discount off the lower price for the Tummy tuck if I had both procedures done at the same time. Waited an hour to see the Dr. after apt. time. Drs. bedside manner is always pleasant and personal however I didn't feel I was being treated with the same consideration as when I first was seen and had my initial proceedures done.

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I would recomment Dr. Faramand to my friends! The results of my facelift, necklift and blephroplasty were even better than expected. She involved me in the decisions made about my surgery. She was extremely clear about any possible risks,healing timeframes and pre & post-op instructions. She also made me quit smoking!! I will be seeing Dr. Faramand for a couple of other minor procedures.

Posted on June 20th, 2012

When I went to Dr. Farahmand for a breast reduction, I had had a bad experience with another surgeon's shoddy work on an abdominoplasty. Dr. Farahmand restored my faith in cosmetic surgeons. Her bedside manner is great. She not only did an excellent job on my breasts, but she also revised my abdominoplasty scar so that it is less noticeable and lower than it was. I have scheduled an appointment for some face fillers. I have total confidence that I will be happy with that work also. Kudos to the Dr.'s staff also. They are great!

Dr. Farahmand is a very inelligent psychian.

Posted on January 11th, 2012

My visit was very relaxing and I was treated with the respect and honesty I deserve.Dr. Farahmand is number one in my book!

Peg Pfautz

Posted on June 4th, 2011

Dr. Farahmand and her staff were just the right fit for me. I "interviewed" several doctors before selecting this doctor for my eye and breast surgery. The surgery went quite well- bruising was minimal and I had only a week downtime. I was very concerned about one of my eyes drooping a bit- I called the office on a Saturday and Dr. Farahmand made a special trip into the office for me at no charge. She reassured me that it would be fine with some message to the effected area. She was right, of course, and I really didn't need to worry.Now- about the results. Every person that sees me is astonished at how young I look- they say that they see that sparkle back in my eyes. They are also impressed how real the implants in my breast look. I swear I feel at least 10 years younger just from the upper and lower lids being done- not even a facelift. Dr. Farahmand has given me a whole new view of myself- now the outside matches the inside! I feel great and owe it all to her. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a professional, yet personal, plastic surgery.

Posted on May 13th, 2017